2017 Countdown Honoree Theodore S. Hammer, FAIA, LEED AP
Ted Hammer is Mancini•Duffy Co-Chairman and Chief Operating Officer. He has more than 35 years of experience overseeing diverse project types, integrating architecture and interior design, both domestic and abroad. His expertise ranges from corporate interiors to corporate headquarters and campuses, from financial institutions to new technology and media companies. He is widely respected for his client-centered approach, outstanding design, and a sophisticated understanding of technological innovation.
Ted is recognized for his contribution to design by numerous organizations. His work has been featured in publications such as Architectural Record, Building Design + Construction, Progressive Architecture, and the New York Times. An active industry leader, Mr. Hammer is a former Committee Chairman for the NY Chapter of the AIA, and has served on the Board of the Advisory Council for the Center for Study of the Practice of Architecture. Mr. Hammer has also lectured at the University of Cincinnati School of Architecture, Columbia University, the Pratt Institute, and New York University.
Mr. Hammer joined Mancini•Duffy in 2012, and was named President of the firm in 2013, and Co-Chairman and Chief Operating Officer in 2014.
• 1 VIP Table at Gala (10 seats per table) • 10 Tickets
• Sponsor ad in event program book: Quarter page color • Name on event website • Name on event sponsor signage • All benefits included with Champion Table Package
• Logo included in event marketing materials • Company literature included with patron gift • Sponsor ad in event program book: Half page color • Logo on event website • Logo on event sponsor signage • 2 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 20 Tickets
• Exclusive recognition on Facebook & social media • Sponsorship of the Cocktail Reception • Acknowledgement in the NKI highlight video • Sponsor ad in event program book: Full page color • Logo on event website: Premier Placement • Logo on event sponsor signage: Premier Placement • 3 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 30 Tickets • Recognition in the NKI newsletter • All benefits included with Bronze Partner Package
• Sponsorship on all materials and media outreach • Sponsorship and Invitations to VIP Reception • Recognition during the live presentation • Sponsor ad in event program book: Full page color • Logo on event website: Premier Placement • Logo on event sponsor signage: Premier Placement • 4 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 40 Tickets • Logo on NKI website: Homepage Event Slider • All benefits included with Gold Partner Package
• Exclusive naming rights for Honoree Award • Onstage speaking opportunity • Photo for all table guests with Honoree • Sponsor ad in event program book: Inside Front or Back Cover, Full page color • Logo on event website: Top Billing • Logo on event sponsor signage: Top Billing • 5 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 50 Tickets • Sponsorship of all NephCure Research & Education Programs and Events during 2017 • Logo on NKI website: Homepage (12 months) • All benefits included with Presenting Partner Package