Countdown to a Cure on Pier Sixty in New York City is the premier fundraising event for NephCure Kidney International. This exciting event, now in its 13th year, features an elaborate three course dinner, special entertainment from Current Affair, a thrilling live auction, and networking with over 500 of New York’s leading professionals, all while bringing NephCure one step closer to a cure for the kidney disease FSGS and other causes of Nephrotic Syndrome.
Join us for this not-to-be-missed celebration that also includes:
• A pre-event cocktail reception with an upscale silent auction
• An elegant three course dinner and program, including our signature “Fund a Cure” moment, inspired this year by the incredible Hood family from San Antonio, Texas
• An exciting live auction and Heads or Tails raffle
• The night ends with dancing and live music from our featured artist, Current Affair
Over the past 12 years, this spectacular event has raised over $6 million towards a cure, and on November 9th, we look to raise a groundbreaking $700 thousand. This is your opportunity to change lives. Join us to raise the funds and awareness to fight FSGS and other kidney diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome. You won’t want to miss this incredible event on beautiful Chelsea Piers in Manhattan!
2017 Countdown Honoree Theodore S. Hammer, FAIA, LEED AP
Ted Hammer is Mancini•Duffy Co-Chairman and Chief Operating Officer. He has more than 35 years of experience overseeing diverse project types, integrating architecture and interior design, both domestic and abroad. His expertise ranges from corporate interiors to corporate headquarters and campuses, from financial institutions to new technology and media companies. He is widely respected for his client-centered approach, outstanding design, and a sophisticated understanding of technological innovation.
Ted is recognized for his contribution to design by numerous organizations. His work has been featured in publications such as Architectural Record, Building Design + Construction, Progressive Architecture, and the New York Times. An active industry leader, Mr. Hammer is a former Committee Chairman for the NY Chapter of the AIA, and has served on the Board of the Advisory Council for the Center for Study of the Practice of Architecture. Mr. Hammer has also lectured at the University of Cincinnati School of Architecture, Columbia University, the Pratt Institute, and New York University.
Mr. Hammer joined Mancini•Duffy in 2012, and was named President of the firm in 2013, and Co-Chairman and Chief Operating Officer in 2014.
For more information about purchasing tickets, a table or making a donation, please contact Lorraine Mackin at 610-540-0186 X41 or LMackin@NephCure.org.
• 1 VIP Table at Gala (10 seats per table) • 10 Tickets
• Sponsor ad in event program book: Quarter page color • Name on event website • Name on event sponsor signage • All benefits included with Champion Table Package
• Logo included in event marketing materials • Company literature included with patron gift • Sponsor ad in event program book: Half page color • Logo on event website • Logo on event sponsor signage • 2 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 20 Tickets
• Exclusive recognition on Facebook & social media • Sponsorship of the Cocktail Reception • Acknowledgement in the NKI highlight video • Sponsor ad in event program book: Full page color • Logo on event website: Premier Placement • Logo on event sponsor signage: Premier Placement • 3 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 30 Tickets • Recognition in the NKI newsletter • All benefits included with Bronze Partner Package
• Sponsorship on all materials and media outreach • Sponsorship and Invitations to VIP Reception • Recognition during the live presentation • Sponsor ad in event program book: Full page color • Logo on event website: Premier Placement • Logo on event sponsor signage: Premier Placement • 4 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 40 Tickets • Logo on NKI website: Homepage Event Slider • All benefits included with Gold Partner Package
• Exclusive naming rights for Honoree Award • Onstage speaking opportunity • Photo for all table guests with Honoree • Sponsor ad in event program book: Inside Front or Back Cover, Full page color • Logo on event website: Top Billing • Logo on event sponsor signage: Top Billing • 5 VIP Tables at Gala (10 seats per table) • 50 Tickets • Sponsorship of all NephCure Research & Education Programs and Events during 2017 • Logo on NKI website: Homepage (12 months) • All benefits included with Presenting Partner Package
Quarter Page Ad
Full color quarter page ad in calendar program, 4.25h x 5.5w. All Ads are due by October 9, 2017!
NephCure Kidney International is the only organization committed exclusively to support research seeking the cause of the potentially debilitating kidney disease Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS) and the diseases that cause Nephrotic Syndrome, improve treatment, and find a cure. More than 87 cents of every dollar raised goes directly towards our research programs and patient support services. Learn more at NephCure.org.